Who Is Neelanjana Ray (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa winner 2022) Age, Biography, Instagram, and, more!: The renowned singing reality show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa” has finally got its ultimate winner as contestant Neelanjana Ray took the trophy of the season. Apart from the trophy, she got 10 lakh worth of prize money. Securing 2nd place, Rajashri Bag took home 5 lakh whereas Sharad Sharma took home 3 Lakh after winning the title of the 2nd runner of the show. The famous show, which is one of the oldest running game shows on television, is hosted by Aditya Narayan. Ever since Neelanjana Ray was announced as the winner of the show the netizens are looking forward to knowing more about it.
Who Is Neelanjana Ray?
Neelanjana Ray is an Indian singer and songwriter. She is one of the contestants in the television reality show the 10th season of Indian Idol. In the year 2021-22, she viewed her talent on the stage of SA RE GA MA PA 2021 and was involved as a winner of the show.
Neelanjana Ray Biography
Neelanjana was born on 4th December 2003 in Alipurduar, West Bengal. She belongs to a middle-class family in a small town. She did her schooling at Netaji Bedpit Higher Secondary School and presently pursuing her further studies. Neelanjana began her singing career from Voice of India in the 2nd season and then comes up in Indian Idol season 10 where she earned a lot of fame.
In 2021-22, she participated and defeated the reality show SA RE GA MA PA 2021 which was telecasted on Zee TV. She was awarded a cheque worth Rs 10 lakh along with the trophy.
Neelanjana Ray Bio
- Real Name: d Ray
- Profession: Singer
- Date Of Birth: 4th Of December 2003
- Age: 19 Years
- Birth Place: Alipurduar, West Bengal
- Nationality: Indian
- Mother Name: N/A
- Father Name: N/A
- Religion: Hinduism
- Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- School: Netaji Bedpit Higher Secondary School
- Debut: Voice Of India (2017)
- Awards: Indian Idol Season 10 (2nd Runner-Up), Voice India Kids Season 2 (1st Runner-up), SA Re Ga Ma Pa 2021 (Winner)
Some Interesting Facts About Neelanjana Ray
- Neelanjana Ray was born and raised in Alipurduar, West Bengal.
- Her father also wanted to become a singer.
- She comes up on the television for the first time with the reality show The Voice India Season 2
- In the year 2018, she participated and became the 2nd runner-up of Indian Idol Season 10, judged by Neha Kakkar, Anu Malik, Javed Ali, and Vishal Dadlani.
- She won the prize money of Rs 5 Lakh along with the beautiful golden trophy.